Highlight of the premiere
Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki (おおかみこどもの雨と雪 Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki), 2012
Director: Mamoru Hosoda
- "Hana is a 19-year-old student who falls in a "fairy-tale like" love with a "wolf man". Over the course of the 13-year story Hana gives birth to two children - Yuki, and Ame, or "Snow and Rain". At first the family quietly lives in the city trying to hide their wolf heritage, but Hana makes the decision to move to a rural town, far from their previous city life, in order to let her children grow up how they choose - as either human or wolf.”
or wrong movie….
“Oh I’m a monster. Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies."
and for the really talented
If you cringe at the things you did when you were 14, just remember that at least you’re not Rebecca Black….
- peeta was abused by his mother
- his entire family died in the bombing
- he was hijacked and made to hate the one person he had left that he loved
- he overcame all this bullshit and lived the rest of his life with katniss and their two children
yet people still say “peeta is weak”
Wait… him and Katniss have children? I though she chose … FUCK SPOILERS DAMMITA NFGHJFGJSRFHAEDRFTHYJKSRTHRJ!!!!!!!
I was going to redraw this scene properly..but you should know by now that I can’t do that.
This would be a dark time to be a pokemon…
acosmist - One who believes that nothing exists
paralian - A person who lives near the sea
aureate - Pertaining to the fancy or flowery words used by poets
dwale - To wander about deliriously
sabaism - The worship of stars
dysphoria - An unwell feeling
aubade - A love song which is sung at dawn
eumoirous - Happiness due to being honest and wholesome
mimp - To speak in a prissy manner, usually with pursed lips
My college did this thing today where they laid out the backpacks of students who have committed suicide. This is just a small portion of some of them. On top of the backpacks was a brief summary of who they were. Some backpacks even had things in them that bypassers could look at. Don’t ignore the signs of others.
Oh my god
people that read while listening to music are very talented and are probably going to hell
I think it’s only right for every blog to have a TARDIS flying through it.